WebProcure is a complete public sector eProcurement solution which uses the latest in web-based technologies to support the demanding procurement requirements of public sector organizations. WebProcure’s modules were built from the Commerce One technology platform, specifically for public sector procurement professionals. Available as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution it is capable of real-time integration with various external systems (such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, FAMIS, etc.) via the enterprise integration platform ProcureLINK. WebProcure provides the benefits of decentralized purchasing with the security of centralized control.
WebProcure supports the full procure-to-pay cycle. It is a modular, role-based solution that offers flexible implementation alternatives.
- WebProcure’s Order Management module offers electronic requisition processing, an integrated electronic catalog, and RoundTrip.
- Vendor Management includes a fully integrated, secure and comprehensive vendor self-service portal.
- Solicitation Management features complete bid and solicitation creation for formal and informal requests such as RFP’s, RFQ’s, and ITB’s, WebProcure’s enforceable
- Workflow module caters to the specific approvals required as a public sector business.
- Contract Management allows users to manage contracts throughout their lifecycle through collaborative bid management capabilities.